The brief conclusions are:
- SST CCI is fully in line with the data standards, since the data standards are compatible with GHRSST standards
- The SST CCI project will internally meet 50% of the CCI programme system requirements (SRs) in Phase 2
- We think 25% of the SRs can only be done through programme-level investment and activity (some of which is foreseen, e.g., data portal work will be commissioned by ESA)
- We think 12% of the SRs are relevant only in the context of sustained operations after Phase 2, and will require additional work on the SST CCI system at that time
- We question, disagree with or don't understand the remaining requirements
It was useful to us to have identified through this exercise the SRs that fall into category 4.